HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS Camden, NJ
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
19 people are interested
Life Choice Hospice seeks volunteers in Burlington, Camden, Lower Mercer, and Gloucester Counties, NJ to participate in their engaging volunteer program. As little as one hour a week is helpful.
Life Choice Hospice serves patients in assisted living, nursing homes, or in their own homes. In addition, they provide services to the veteran community and their families.
Volunteers will learn about hospice services, and how to provide non-medical visits to people with a life limiting illness. They will gain an understanding of the special needs of veterans and people with memory issues.
Through their commitment to Life Choice Hospice, volunteers can impact patients in extraordinary ways!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits
- Provide caregiver relief and respite
- Complementary Therapy such as
- Reiki, Massage, and Pet Therapy
- Share a special talent like music or crafts
- Administrative support
What do we provide?
- Free training at your convenience
- Free health evaluation and TB test
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
We'll work with your schedule.
Compassus HospiceNorth Park DrivePennsauken, NJ 08110
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- two hour per week minimum
- Medical screening paid for my organization