Youth Program Volunteer Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenueVoluntary Service (135)Philadelphia, PA 19141
The Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Veterans Affairs Medical Center Voluntary Service department is seeking 1 or 2retired teachers (middle school, high school) who still want to work with students. We have a large summer youth program and various youth programs throughout the year. We are looking to expand our youth program. Voluntary Service also works with intergenerational groups and activities for our community living center (nursing home).
Current programs include summer youth and student nurse for a day.
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week
- Application, Interview, Orientation, Training
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- National Salute to Veterans Week...
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- High School Volunteer...
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...