Community Volunteer Intern
Provide the Director of Community Volunteer Program with general administrative support for 6-8 hours per week. Tasks may include;
- Volunteer recruiting, screening and placement
- Data entry, filing, office organization
- Marketing volunteer opportunities to the local community
- Media management; creating and updating articles on various websites
- Community engagement with individuals and businesses
- Volunteer retention, training, orientations and recognition
Some of the skills required for this position are;
- Solid office experience and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Professional attitude and judgement
- Great project and time management
Please contact Mary Rached
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- PC and MAC Whiz Needed
- Culture Coordinator(s), Little...
- Community Information Desk at...
- Morning Activity Helper at...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Special Events Photographer
- Community Volunteer data...
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- The Little Shop
- Community Volunteer Program Intern
- Technology Training Internship
- Deliver Meals and a Smile to...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...