Gentiva Hospice is looking for a few, VERY GIFTED VIGIL VOLUNTEERS who have a HOSPICE HEART. Vigil Volunteers are called upon when a patient is near death to sit with the patient and/or family members.Extensive training is provided to prepare the VIGIL VOLUNTEER for this very rewarding and compassionate volunteer experience.This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for students on a medical career path!VIGIL VOLUNTEERS are an integral part of the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test and References
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer