Do something good with your Social media skills! Spark generosity and inspire people to find meaningful ways to give or volunteer!
You'll build GreatNonprofits' (http:www.greatnonprofits.org) social media growth.
- Create and execute social media marketing campaigns to increase GreatNonprofits’ reach
- Develop, write and test creative copy to optimize success
- Monitoring and tracking success of campaigns and channels against benchmarks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience with photoediting such as Photoshop or Canva
- Web-oriented, business-savvy, and technically current
- Must be a team player and be comfortable with a start-up environment
GreatNonprofits (www.greatnonprofits.org) sparks generosity and inspires people to find meaningful ways to give or volunteer. We are the largest site for stories of people who give and volunteer. GreatNonprofits has received media coverage in the Wall Street Journal, Economist, USA Today, Newsweek, the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Market Research / Analysis
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Part time