The volunteer will visit with members throughout the home as assigned. The duties of this opportunity would be to visit with members on a one-on-one basis. Visits can include conversing over coffee, reading, letter writing, playing games, socializing, going for walks outside or inside. We do have meembers that speak SPAINISH AND ITALIAN that would like visitors also.
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Gardners for our beautiful grounds
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Afternoons...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer