Volunteer will assist with setting-up bingo equipment with the recreation leader. Volunteer will help to transport Members within the building rooms to Bingo , help distribute bingo cards, call bingo games, confirm winners and distribute prizes. After session is complete volunteer will assist Members back to their rooms. Bingo is held on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. The need for volunteers is between 1:45-3:30.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Approx. 2 hours
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Gardners for our beautiful grounds
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Weekends...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer