Teach a skill such as carpentry, computers, running stage sound systems, dance, drama, video, graphic design, art, music, stage lighting, business, etc. to small groups of high school students once a week during our Teen Leadership program. The students will do performances in the community with the knowledge they learn and also apply their leadership skills as they serve in the Saturday Clubs for middle school youth. Learning skills helps develop and empower at-risk high school students, giving them the confidence and self-esteem needed to make wise choices.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Sat mornings/mo or 2 hrs./wk on weekday evening
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Meals Crew Leader
- Fundraising Events Team!
- Creative Fundraising Team
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Graphic Design Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...