Teach a skill such as carpentry, dance, drama, video, graphic design, art, music, stage lighting, business, etc. to small groups of high school students once a week during our Teen Leadership program. The students will do performances in the community with the knowledge they learn and also apply their leadership skills as they serve in the Saturday Clubs for middle school youth. Learning skills helps develop and empower at-risk high school students, giving them the confidence and self-esteem needed to make wise choices.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs./week on weekday evening
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Music Club Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Core Program Team
- Sound Systems Club Leader and...
- Van Driver
- Video Club Leader and Assistant
- Clean-up Crew
- Volunteer Recruiter
- Teen Leader Coach
- Creative Writing Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...