You can make a difference. Help us help so many frail and vulnerable elderly in need.
106 people are interested
- Meals on Wheels.
- Our Meals on Wheels project consists of a daily meal delivered to the client’s home.
- Preparing and/or delivering food bags for those in need of food.
- SCUCS retains a fully stocked food shelf at all times for Camden County seniors 60+ years of age in need of emergency food. Once an individual is identified as being in need of assistance, they may pick up two prepared food bags of non-perishable each month. Clients without the means to pick up their food may be eligible to have their food delivered to their home if a volunteer is available in their area.
- Shopping for shut-ins
- Shut-in Shopping is a bi-weekly shopping service available to homebound Camden County seniors not able to shop for themselves. Clients are responsible for the cost of all purchases
- Clerical assistance with day-to-day business activities
- Food drives and Fundraising
- Helping with emergency services.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SCUCS INC.
537 Nicholson Road, Audubon, NJ 08106, US
SCUCS' mission is to enhance the quality of life, encourage independence and provide a safe and supportive living environment for older adults and adults with disabilities especially those with the greatest socio-economic need.
Senior Citizens United Community Services is an innovative, non-profit social service agency established in 1979 to improve services offered to the senior citizensand people with disabilities of southern New Jersey, SCUCS has been providing services since 1979. Services 0include:SEN-HAN Transit;Senior Shared Housing;Caregiver Education Program;Respite Care program;Emergency Services program;Housing Search and Placement service;Camden County Nutrition Program: Personal Care Program; Adult Family Care; Case Management services.
We'll work with your schedule.
537 Nicholson RoadAUDUBON, NJ 08106
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training