You can make a difference. Help us help so many frail and vulnerable elderly in need.
88 people are interested
- Meals on Wheels.
- Our Meals on Wheels project consists of a daily meal delivered to the client’s home.
- Preparing and/or delivering food bags for those in need of food.
- SCUCS retains a fully stocked food shelf at all times for Camden County seniors 60+ years of age in need of emergency food. Once an individual is identified as being in need of assistance, they may pick up two prepared food bags of non-perishable each month. Clients without the means to pick up their food may be eligible to have their food delivered to their home if a volunteer is available in their area.
- Shopping for shut-ins
- Shut-in Shopping is a bi-weekly shopping service available to homebound Camden County seniors not able to shop for themselves. Clients are responsible for the cost of all purchases
- Clerical assistance with day-to-day business activities
- Food drives and Fundraising
- Helping with emergency services.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
537 Nicholson RoadAUDUBON, NJ 08106
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training