As a program chief, your role is to facilitate and assist in one of our many program areas on camp. Don’t worry we will have activities planned and materials ready.
- There may be minor set-up and clean-up tasks in getting the program area going and shut down.
- You will be explaining any expectations or rules for an activity or program area. You should always ensure that expectations are being followed and the program area is safe.
- Also, you will walk families/campers through the activity; helping when needed and offering support and encouragement. We ask that you remain camper/family centered in your program area. This means that we do not do projects of our own but we assist and supervise while families do projects.
When you are not in your program area, (i.e. it is not open on the schedule) You will be able to spend time with your assigned family. Every family will be assigned a crew chief and some families will be lucky enough to have both a crew chief and a program chief. The crew chief will be the primary host to that family during the course of the weekend; however, the program chief will be with them anytime they can showing them the same care and having a blast playing with them
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Weekend commitment see website for dates
- Application, phone interview, meet medical requirements