Imagine! is seeking a visiting therapy dogs and companion to make weekly or bi-monthly visits to Imagine's residential locations in Broomfield, Boulder or Longmont to share a bit of love and company with the Imagine! clients (adults with disabilities) who otherwise have very limited interactions with animals.
Imagine! residential sites are home to 3-5 adults (depending on location) who have disabilities and on-site staff. Clients are really looking forward tohaving a furry friend stop by and we have seen some great results from having dogs visit!
Visiting dogs have such an impact on our clients lives that we see improved mobility, communication and motivation when dogs have visited in the past!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 times per month
- dog must be certified
- Classroom and Community Coach
- After School fun that makes a...
- Game Night Volunteers!
- Job and life skills classroom...
- Help make meals more accessible...
- Afterschool program to support...
- Friday night fun! Supporting...
- fun with art!
- Support individuals with...
- SeekingTherapy dog for visiting...
- Art with an impact