MUST LIVE WITHIN A 50 MILE RADIUS OF KANSAS CITY MISSOURI
Use your creative writing abilites to help our Crossroads Hospice patients create their Ultimate Gift of Gratitude for their family,their story! Our volunteers, through a series of interviews and dialoges, create a beautiful leather bound Life Journal on-line through our custom program. Help the patient to tell their story and leave bhind a legacy for generations to come.
Upcoming Training Saturday April 22nd 9am - 2pm. Food and drinks will be provided. Please RSVP
Contact Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or call Volunteer Coordinator at 816-333-9200
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Training available,must be able to use a computer
- DL, Auto Ins Card, TB Testing and Background checks completed on site NO FEE
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...