The Youth Homes annual Hearts for Hope fundraising event is our signature event in October. Make new friends and make a difference in the lives of traumatized foster and former foster youth by helping raise funds. Here are some ways you can help:
- Responsible for corporate sponsorships of the event.
- Responsible for strategically planning and obtaining raffle, live and silent auction items with guidance from the committee.
- Review the results from past raffle and auctions, and share ideas with the committee for feedback.
- Decorations for evening including entry way, cocktail hour, main dining room, centerpieces. Also responsible for displays for auction items.
Live Auction Displays:
- Decorate the live auction display table with d?cor and signage
- Responsible for researching options for entertainment during cocktail hour, pre and post dinner. Responsible for communication with the entertainment, arranging arrival time and identifying their needs for the evening of (eg: performance space, meals, etc)
- Responsible for creating fun activity during cocktail reception.
- Responsible for the timeline and coordinating volunteers for and during the evening of the event.
Powerpoint and Photo slideshow
- Responsible for the creating powerpoint and photo slideshow displayed during reception.
Day of Volunteers
- Assist with set-up and clean up
Other duties are available. Please send us an email if you are interested.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Completely up to you
- Have fun and make new friends!