Join our intrepid Newsletter and Media Creation Team! We are looking for folks interested in sustainability, community connectiveness, social and environmental efforts and/or youth empowerment to help us create a weekly publication on a veriety of topics:
- Inventory updates (photography and material identification)
- Monthly ReBuilding Center Newsletter (updates on what's going on around the RBC world!)
- Volunteer Newsletter (exciting updates on all the projects RBC finds itself involved with)
- Carpentry and Education (updates and articles about our carpentry classes and interviews with students and interns involved)
The Media Creation Team meets up every Thursday anytime that works for your schedule between 10am-5pm to create these goodies.
We will ask for any writing or photography or film examples you've been involved with in creating as we develop a strong team.
You wouldn't be required to be at every Thursday's meeting, as we are building a team to work together on this project and to eventually teach young people, working to develop employable skill sets, how to take on each aspect of the project!
How to Apply:
Please contact the ReBuilding Center's Marketing and Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Be able to make one meeting a month on Thursdays
- Love to share your skills? Sign up to help teach others that can use their new skill sets for jobs!