New Century Hospice needs people with OPEN ARMS to become a friend to someone in need!
Please become a volunteer for New Century Hospice to help our patients embrace life until the end of life. Volunteers are needed to
* visit patients
* give companionship
* just listen or have a conversation
* play games
* sing or play an instrument
* run errands
* support the patient's caregivers
We also need help in the office:
* answer phones
* stock supplies
* put together packets
Volunteers who enjoy crafts, sewing, etc. can provide much-needed help with
* making blankets
* creating all kinds of items to give to our patients and their families, especially around holiday times.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 817-246-9100 and ask for Katherine.
- People Skills
- Music Arts
- Relationship Building
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Whatever time you are able to give!
- Drug screen, TB test, background check, provided by company.
- KELLER, NORTH RICHLAND HILLS,...
- THE GIFT OF TIME IS PRICELESS!
- HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL IS WORTH...
- ARLINGTON/MANSFIELD - VOLUNTEERS...
- COMMITMENT OF TIME GROWS INTO AN...
- "THE WORLD IS HUGGED BY THE...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN THE FORT...
- COMFORT, DIGNITY, COMPASSION,...
- Quilters, Here's Your Chance to...
- HAIR STYLIST WITH A BIG HEART...
- Musician Volunteers needed -...
- As Easy as Sitting w/ Patients...