Crossroads Hospice KNOWS the value of being in service! That's why our motto is "Expect more from us. We do." At Crossroads Hospice we pride ourselves on doing "Even More" because we know our patients and their families are counting on us to help them LIVE until they die!
Our volunteers have shared how they originally step into service to "help" another person, and find that THEY themselves are the ones whose life is lifted up!
Its simple! Just use your life skills! It may be visiting, reading, writing cards, creating a Life Journal, pet visits, singing, acting, art, organizing fun events, or even office help.
Come, join the Green Team! Join Crossroads Hospice and transform YOUR life!
Offices in Gladstone, Kansas City and Warrensburg Missouri
Call 816-333-9200 and ask for Volunteer Coordinator to find out about the next training nearest you!
Upcoming Training Saturda April 22nd 9am - 2pm at our Independence Location Drinks and Food will be provided. Please RSVP We need you, our patients need you!
- Technical Writing
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 visits a month, very flexible
- Complete training, Background check and DL and Auto Insurance for your HR File, TB Testing provided
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...