Looking for a way to pay if forward? Feed the community while you share your smile, hands and gviving heart.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul holds Food Fairs on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month. We need energetic and willing volunteers to help distribute bags of produce to people who come to us for assistance.
SVDP partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide fresh produce and refrigerated items, directly to communities with a high need. Volunteers help with anything from setup, intake, loading shopping carts, assisting people to their cars to unload produce from shopping carts and clean up. It is fast paced and time flies!! On Food Fair Saturdays, we serve over 300 families in the community.
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help us make it happen!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Community Outreach
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Want your company or school to...
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Treats for you and our community
- Fun, Friendly Friday- Help...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Trick or Treat - Give them...
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Food Fair - share your giving...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Crank up the Music at our Friday...