Looking for a way to pay if forward? Feed the community while you share your smile, working hands and giving heart. We need energetic and willing volunteers to help distribute produce to people in need.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul hosts Food Fairs on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of each month from 7:00am - 12:00pm.
SVDP partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide fresh produce and refrigerated items, directly to the community with a high need. Volunteers help with anything from setup, intake, loading shopping carts, assisting people to their cars to unload produce from shopping carts and clean up. It is fast paced and time flies!! On Food Fair Saturdays, we serve over 375 families!!!!
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help us make it happen!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or email@example.com
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Community Outreach
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Looking for community project...
- 2018 Group Activity - come share...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- New Year - New Goal - Giving...
- Is it crunch time? Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Donation/Distribution volunteers
- Give Back in 2018 - Friendly...
- 2018 focus for the year - share...