Hospice Volunteers in Addison County
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
RSVP79 Court St.Middlebury, VT 05753
Hospice Volunteer Services is seeking people to help in several different areas:
- Data Entry - enter information related to HVS clients and donors that allows us to better plan our services and report to donors
- Mailings - help prepare letters and envelopes to support fundraising efforts
- Library Maintenance - keep the HVS public lending library in order and track the inflow and outflow of library books
- Events - help with events that build community awareness and support fundraising
- Writing - share your hospice stories, or those of others, through the written word to help HVS communicate its work
- Graphic Design - create posters to promote upcoming HVS events
- Housekeeping - if you like vacuuming and cleaning, the constant stream of people in and out of the HVS office creates abundant opportunity
- Evaluation - HVS wants your opinion; please share your ideas about how we can do an even better job achieving our mission
If you are interested in supporting hospice work in Addison County, please call 388-7044 for more information. Thank you.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity