The Middlebury Community House is a lovely 200 year-old house that serves as a meeting place for people to enjoy social, recreational and educational activities. They are seeking volunteers to serve in several capacities, including:
- Docents - lead tours and assist with groups.
- Administrative Assistants - help with mailings, write thank you notes, and answer the phone.
- Facilities Manager - set up chairs for functions, assist in the kitchen, and perform light cleaning duties.
- Special Events Assistants - help decorate and set up the house for special events, collect tickets, greet guests, and serve food and beverages.
Volunteer training sessions will be provided. Please call 388-7044 for more information. Thank you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...