Be a friend, Lend a ride!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
25 people are interested
Become part of our community "safety net"! Volunteer to provide rides for some of Johnson County’s most vulnerable residents:
- Older adults
- Persons with disabilities
- Residents struggling with a major life transition
Our team of volunteer drivers provide rides to:
- Non-emergency medical appointments
- Prescription pick-ups
- Grocery store/food pantry/farmer’s market
- Social Services agencies
YOU pick your own schedule! Very flexible and rewarding experience for both yourself and the clients.
Mileage reimbursement is available
We'll work with your schedule.
11811 S. SunsetSuite 1300Olathe, KS 66061
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week
- Volunteer Orientation, Auto Insurance, Motor Vehicle Check, Driver's License, Background Check