Race for the Rivers Festival-Frontier Park
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
27 people are interested
We are in need of volunteers this year at the Race for the Rivers on August 24th, 2019 at Frontier Park in St. Charles, MO.
(1) We need safety boats to run along with the Kayak & Canoe racers from both Washington, MO and Weldon Springs Boat Ramp to Frontier Park.
(2) We need many volunteers to help with the festival. See our Website for details: www.racefortherivers.org
Contact email@example.com We have many other areas in which you can help as well. Music, Food, Beer, Kayak & Canoe Races, www.racefortherivers.org
Frontier Park500 South Riverside Drive & Thompkins StreetSt Charles, MO 63301
- Environmental Education
- Water Recreation
- Brass Instrument
- Electronic Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 6 hrs- Safety Boats, 4 hrs-Bike support, 1 to 9hrs-festival.
- Please contact Larry Ruff- firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-498-0772