Race for the Rivers Festival-Frontier Park
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
26 people are interested
We are in need of volunteers this year at the Race for the Rivers on August 24th, 2019 at Frontier Park in St. Charles, MO.
(1) We need Sag Support on the Katy Trail to help the Bike riders coming from Washington Missouri to Frontier Park in St. Charles.
(2)We also need volunteers to man the watering stations at the Weldon Springs boat ramp road and the Katy Trail.
(3) We need safety boats to run along with the Kayak & Canoe racers from both Washington, MO and Weldon Springs Boat Ramp to Frontier Park.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org We have many other areas in which you can help as well. Music, Food, Beer, Kayak & Canoe Races, 1 Bike Ride on the Katy Trail. www.racefortherivers.org
Frontier Park500 South Riverside Drive & Thompkins StreetSt Charles, MO 63301
- Environmental Education
- Water Recreation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 6 hrs- Safety Boats, 4 hrs-Bike support, 1 to 9hrs-festival.
- Please contact Larry Ruff- email@example.com