The Board Developer will work in the place of the Executive Director. He/she will work as the Chair-Person of the board in place of the Exec. Director, plan meetings, facilitate meetings, recruit board members, initiate ways to promote and raise money for the organization, promote the organization, call for special meetings when needed, work with secretary & executive director to create necessary documents for board meetings or board members, etc.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...