Work in a fun and active environment. Organize the hard goods department. Be responsible for preparing and pricing donations ranging from antiques to pots and pans to sell.
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week.
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- weekly 3 - 4 hour shift
- Thrift Shop Holiday Help
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!