The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVDP) would love for your family, school and/or company to help Houston-area families with food assistance.
The SVDP Food Network needs donated nutritious, non-perishable foods:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Foods with pop-top lids for the homeless
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
- Hygiene items (shampoo, bath soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Dish Soap and Laundry Soap
We can deliver a donation tote to your facilty for easier collecting. Please avoid donating items packaged in glass. If you find glass items in your barrel, please package them in protective boxes to prevent breakage. We request that you do not donate bulk quantities of rice, flour, or sugar.
Contact Patrice at 713 434 6588
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Executive Admin
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Looking for community project...
- 2018 Group Activity - come share...
- 2018 Friendly Friday- feed 350+...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Giving back to community with...
- Is it crunch time? Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Donation/Distribution volunteers
- Give Back in 2018 - Friendly...
- 2018 Food Fair - share yourself...