SVDP is in search of families, schools and companies to help Houston-area families that visit our Food Depot locations for food assistance.
We need you to collect non parishable food items for our pantry.
The Food Network needs nutritious, non-perishable foods:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
- Hygiene items
- Ppaer products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Dish Soap and Laundry Soap
We can deliver a donation tote to your facilty for easier collecting. Please avoid donating items packaged in glass.If you find glass items in your barrel, please package them in protective boxes to prevent breakage. We request that you do not donate bulk quantities of rice, flour, or sugar.
Contact Michelle at 832-538-0323
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Child Welfare
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment