Want to host a Food Drive to support our large food fairs?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVDP) would love for your family, school and/or company to help Houston-area families with food assistance.
The SVDP Food Network needs donated nutritious, non-perishable foods:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Foods with pop-top lids for the homeless
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
- Hygiene items (shampoo, bath soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Dish Soap and Laundry Soap
We can deliver a donation tote to your facilty for easier collecting. Please avoid donating items packaged in glass. If you find glass items in your barrel, please package them in protective boxes to prevent breakage. We request that you do not donate bulk quantities of rice, flour, or sugar.
Contact Patrice at 713 434 6588
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Case Work / Management
- Group Facilitation
- Computer Science
- General Education
- Child Welfare
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- two weeks to gather the items