This position is primarily responsible for stocking and maintaining resale store merchandise and
assisting store customers.
● Restock, tidy, and display merchandise in an orderly and appealing way
● Assist the store manager with the daily checklist
● Provide professional and courteous customer service by answering questions as needed
● Recover misplaced merchandise from the floor and return it to the proper area
● Hang clothing facing the same direction and by color
● Dust and sweep the store as needed
● Operate the cash register (if trained) and bag merchandise
A qualified volunteer:
▢ must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
▢ must also be able to interact professionally with customers
● Four hours / week, any day Tuesday - Saturday
● Four hour shift required
● Schedule shifts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This volunteer maintains a clean and organized resale shop for customers and clients. Resale shop revenue is vitally important to our ministry. and providing good quality items at affordable prices is crucial for people who lack a large disposable income
- Customer Service
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Interior Design
- Retail / Sales
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- shift is 4 hours at least 1 time per week
- Want your company or school to...
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Fall is in the air - great time...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Donation Center Volunteer
- Pantry Helpers needed!
- Prepare to impact the World! -...
- Share your smiles, and heart as...
- Fun, Friendly Friday- Help...
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteer Food Depot Associate
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Crank up the Music at our Friday...