DONATE TO THIS
126 people are interested
Social Media Associate
ORGANIZATION: The Worldview Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
126 people are interested
At The Worldview Project, we are passionate about promoting cross-cultural understanding and awareness. We believe that by learning about different cultures and perspectives, we can build a more connected and compassionate world. To further this mission, we are currently seeking a Social Media Volunteer or Intern to join our team.
As a Social Media Volunteer or Intern, you will play a critical role in promoting our mission and activities through various social media platforms. You will own the development and implementation of social media campaigns, creation of engaging content, and growth of our social media following.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement social media campaigns that promote our mission and activities
- Create engaging and shareable content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and messages
- Analyze social media metrics and adjust strategies as needed to improve engagement and reach
- Collaborate with our team to develop new ideas and strategies for social media outreach
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Marketing and/or advertising experience
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and a passion for storytelling
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to promoting cross-cultural understanding and awareness
This is a volunteer or intern position, but it offers valuable experience in marketing and social media management. We are looking for someone who is able to commit to at least 6 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
If you are passionate about cross-cultural understanding and have experience in marketing and social media, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!Lastly, while this volunteer opportunity might not align perfectly with your current volunteer goals, we encourage you to connect with us. If this role doesn't match your criteria, please respond to this listing and in the space for comments, please detail your background, education, experience, and interests.
Note: Please whitelist our email address to ensure our response to your inquiry does not end up in your spam folder (if you don't know how to do this, google it). If you don't hear from us in a week, you can call our office at: (858) 757-7254
The Worldview Project is a San Diego based non-profit whose mission is to promote cross-cultural awareness, understanding, and engagement through web-based resources, programs, publications, social networking and local events. Please visit our website at www.thewvp.org and our online magazine at www.parobs.org for more information about our organization and the work we do!
About The Worldview Project
2445 Morena Blvd. Suite 210, San Diego, CA 92110, US
The Worldview Project’s educational mission is to promote greater cross-cultural awareness, understanding and engagement. We accomplish our mission through the publication of The San Diego Participant Observer online magazine, the producing of events such as the Harmony & Motion International Music and Dance Festival and the Harmony in Action Cross-cultural Non Profits Fair and through collaborations with other organizations. Our organization’s greatest achievements and involvement are currently within our San Diego community, but we strive to have an impact on local, regional and national levels.
The Worldview Project is a 501(c)3 educational nonprofit corporation dedicated to facilitating and promoting greater awareness, understanding of and engagement with of our world's diverse cultures and peoples
2445 Morena Blvd. Suite 210San Diego, CA 92110
October 20, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Must be at least 18