About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Description: Board members play a vital role in the operations and direction of East Side Elders. Responsibilities include maintaining the program mission and purpose, developing and administering policy, developing personnel policies, ensuring adequate resources and effective organizational planning.
Hours and Commitment: Must be able to attend board meetings and contribute a significant amount of volunteer time per month. Board members are also expected to help East Side Elders reach the goal of 100% board member financial contribution.
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Interest in a program supporting seniors in the community
- Must pass a background check
- Skills, experience, and interest in communications, planning, development, or other areas related to non-profit management
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 - 3 years
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Student Volunteer