Will the Spirit Move You to Move Others?
31 people are interested
We need assistance transporting residents Monday - Sunday from their rooms at Saint Mary Home to Daily Mass in the third floor Chapel (between 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.) as well as Saturday afternoon (assistance needed 3-4:30 p.m.). Interfaith services are also held on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month (need assistance 2-3:30 p.m.)
Volunteers are needed to transport residents in their wheelchairs to the service and then back to their rooms.
About Saint Mary Home
2021 ALBANY AVE, WEST HARTFORD, CT 06117, US
At Saint Mary Home, we realize our Mission by:
- Striving to improve the health, independence and spiritual life of all we serve;
- Creating a caring, safe environment attentive to individual needs, especially those of the elderly and poor;
- Ensuring quality of life throughout each person's journey and providing support for end of life issues;
- Promoting holistic care, respectful of the dignity and uniqueness of each person;
- Providing diversified services in response to the changing needs of our community through sub-acute, long term, residential, hospice, and adult day care.
Saint Mary Home, a skilled nursing facility on The Mercy Community's beautiful West Hartford campus, is seeking caring and compassionalte volunteers who enjoy working with an older population.
We'll work with your schedule.
Saint Mary Home2021 Albany AvenueW. Hartford, CT 06117
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Must be physically able to push a wheelchair