The Web Design Volunteer will consistently update our website with new material, including press releases, action alerts, project information, responses, news and events, and articles. The Web Design Volunteer will also maintain procedure logs to document CAIR-WA's procedures and protocols. Other tasks as needed.
- A portfolio of past work illustrating previous experience, skills, interest, and perspective
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Very strong writing and proof-reading ability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and under strict time constraints
- Punctuality and reliability
Time commitment: A minimum six month, six hours per week commitment is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email email@example.com and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the position(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference.
Please include in your e-mail a portfolio of past work, an explanation of why you are interested in the position, any relevant experience or skills, and your complete contact information (full name, email, and phone number). You may also include a résumé and at least two references who can speak to your professional abilities. Applicants must pass a background check. All internship positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Students interested in receiving academic credit (college) or community service hours (high school) should indicate so in their e-mail. Credit may be arranged during the first week of the academic term.
Please note: ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS MAY NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Web Design
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 hours/week, 6 month commitment required