RCBC, through the RSVP program, is seeking individuals with a college degree, but not necessarily with a teaching background. The BCC Tutoring Center seeks volunteers with basic Algebra and/or reading and writing abilities. Tutors will work one on one or in small groups with developmental college students- preparing them for entry level college freshman 100 level coursework. Scheduling will be at the volunteer's convenience.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Math / Science Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Take Control of Your Health...
- High School Tutoring
- Help individuals with...
- Elementary Education
- Tax Consulting
- Teacher's Helper
- Elementary School Tutoring in...
- BURLINGTON COUNTY Retired and...
- Chronic Disease Self-Management...
- Transportation Services for...
- Help seniors and/or disabled to...
- Healthy Bones
- Rowan College at Burlington...
- Advisory Councils