Need volunteers for the opportunities:
1. Companionship for patients in the Killeen Area.
2. Administrative Assistance.
3. Phone Calling.
4. Store help in Belton and Temple.
No upper age limit, however, at this time, applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Training is provided. Volunteers will receive a minimum of 8 hours orientation/training, background check, drug screening, immunizations - All provided by Scott & White.
All of this is done during the application process at the expense of Scott & White Hospice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Food Care Center
- Killeen Animal Services
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hospice Compassus - Killeen
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Word of Life Substance Abuse...
- Families In Crisis
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Killeen Public Library
- Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for...
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- 2nd Chance Ministries
- Mililtary Child Education...
- Texas Special Olympics
- Bell County Indigent Health...