Need volunteers for the opportunities:
1. Companionship for patients in the Killeen Area.
2. Administrative Assistance.
3. Phone Calling.
4. Store help in Belton and Temple.
No upper age limit, however, at this time, applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Training is provided. Volunteers will receive a minimum of 8 hours orientation/training, background check, drug screening, immunizations - All provided by Scott & White.
All of this is done during the application process at the expense of Scott & White Hospice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice
- Killeen Parks & Recreation