Recreation Needs a Team Player: You!
43 people are interested
Our busy Recreation staff needs help in carrying out individual and/or small group programming with residents, as well as assisting with general day-to-day organizational needs of the department. Duties include:
- Support Recreation Therapist in carrying out activities for groups and individuals tailored to volunteer's interests
- Assist with major eventsand other entertaining/educational programs
- Lend your expertise from your own hobbies or career in order to create new programs designed to inspire and stimulate residents
About Saint Mary Home
2021 ALBANY AVE, WEST HARTFORD, CT 06117, US
At Saint Mary Home, we realize our Mission by:
- Striving to improve the health, independence and spiritual life of all we serve;
- Creating a caring, safe environment attentive to individual needs, especially those of the elderly and poor;
- Ensuring quality of life throughout each person's journey and providing support for end of life issues;
- Promoting holistic care, respectful of the dignity and uniqueness of each person;
- Providing diversified services in response to the changing needs of our community through sub-acute, long term, residential, hospice, and adult day care.
Saint Mary Home, a skilled nursing facility on The Mercy Community's beautiful West Hartford campus, is seeking caring and compassionalte volunteers who enjoy working with an older population.
We'll work with your schedule.
Saint Mary Home2021 Albany AvenueWest Hartford, CT 06117
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- M-F 11-12 or 1-3:30 1-2 hours a week