Chairman of Communications
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where26040 AceroSte 106Mission Viejo, CA 92691
The Director of Communication is responsible for managing all communications; plan activities and building external relationships with the organization's constituencies, including funders and the media. Reporting to the President, the Director of Communications will set and guide the strategy for all communications, website's, and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate G.I.JOE SAR Nonprofit's mission.
Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies.
Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
At least 3 - 5 yrs of experience in a communications role preferred.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible! We'll work with you!
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE.
- Search and Rescue Medical Director
- Chairman of Development
- Assistant to the CEO
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Networking, Outreach and...
- Chairman of Volunteer Services
- Chairman of Communications
- Web Developer
- Chairman of Fundraising
- Chairman of Public Relations
- Non Profit Lawyer
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Volunteer