Volunteering adds experience to your resume and demonstrates your giving spirit and sense of teamwork. Employers appreciate and recognize the value of volunteering. The Kindred Hospice volunteer team invites you to join them in their efforts to provide compassionate care to those at the end of life's journey.
Reading to patients, playing or listening to music, attending Bingo or just sharing time with patients can brighten their day. Making comfort items or cupcakes for a birthday or creating a flower arrangement can offer a pleasant surprise. And, administrative help in the office keeps the program on track.
Add to your resume of volunteer experience with us. Kindred Hospice offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities, flexible enough to suit your schedule. Join our team and make a difference--to our patients and to your life experience!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per month
- TB screening (at Kindred's expense)
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans