The Yolo County Library - Volunteer Program is looking for a Processing Wiz that wants to make the library a better place for the community. Volunteers will learn about the inner-workings of the Library and how the branches interact with each other while processing materials such as new books and audio-visual materials. Volunteers will also learn about shelving and weeding materials as well as how to recondition items. Volunteers will also assist programs and services by using a cutting template and machine to create interactive and easy-to-make activities for all ages.
Qualifications include the ability to alphabetize and put items in numerical order, a love of the library, being detail oriented and the ability to lift or bend.
The Yolo County Library supports the needs of its residents and communities and collaborates with individuals, organizations and services to provide access to all.
This is a 2 hour shift per week commitment.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Do you have an eye for design...
- Spanish speaking tutors need at...
- Library Material Sleuth
- Tales for Tails!
- Technology Wizard!
- Mail Assistant
- Book Exchange Helper
- Processing Wiz!
- Processing Wiz
- Want to learn more about the...
- Share Your Love of Reading
- Material Processing Wonderworker
- Youth Service Volunteer
- The Gatekeeper of Yolo County...
- Volunteer for Marketing and...
- Share your Love of Reading-...
- Program Assistant Volunteer
- Help the library engage more...
- Handy-Dandy Helper
- 2-1-1 Yolo Community Outreach...