Donate Dinners for Youth @ East Palo Alto Nonprofit
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
DONATE DINNERS FOR YOUTH of Bayshore Christian Ministries' spiritual mentoring programs for middle school or high school students in East Palo Alto. Gatherings for youth and mentors begin by having dinner together on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Dinners need to be delivered by 6:15 pm, and donors are invited to serve the meal and enjoy it with the group.
There's flexibility: Volunteers can
* serve as individuals, with friends, or as a family
* prepare or purchase the meals
* either drop off the dinner or stay to serve it
* donate dinner as a "one-off" or on a regular basis -- you can choose how often and how many times to donate.
1001 Beech StreetEast Palo AltoEast Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One hour, from 5:45pm-6:45pm min. of 1 Thursday