Put your desire to serve others to good use by volunteering as an Interviewer. Interviewers are needed from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Thursdays and Fridays in WHAM's CARE Ministry and are responsible for:
1) evaluating Client needs and completing appropriate intake forms.
2) Consulting with Director or CARE Ministry Coordinator to determine the amount of financial assistance allocated for the day.
3) Dispense food and Second Blessing (clothing) vouchers as needed and Bus passes for verified doctor's appointments and job interviews.
4) Advocate for clients with outside parties.
5) Assist clents in goal setting when appropriate, Keep accurate records in client files and other duties as assigned.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Two days per week, four hours per day