RotaCare Bay Area, Inc. is a volunteer alliance of medical professionals, organizations and community members dedicated to providing free primary, quality healthcare services to uninsured families and individuals with acute or chronic medical conditions that have limited ability to pay for medical care. The West Contra Costa area and Richmond in particular, has experienced dramatic effects of the economic recession. Richmond residents are at a highter risk than residents in the rest of Contra Costa County on many health indicators:
-Highest proportion of deaths from diabetes
-Higher than average rate of children requiring hospitalization due to asthma
-2nd highest number of hospitalizations for mental health disorders and substance abuse
-Higher rates for heart disease, cancer and stroke
Interested in Volunteering? Please Contact:
- Physician Assistant
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Health Care Volunteers-Daly City
- Health Care Volunteers - Concord
- Clinic Operations Assistant -...
- Health Care Volunteers-Monterey
- Health Care Volunteers-Gilroy
- Health Care Volunteers-San Leandro
- Health Care Volunteers-San Jose
- Health Care Volunteers-Santa Cruz
- Spanish - English Clinic...
- Health Care Volunteers-San Rafael
- Health Care Volunteers - Richmond
- Health Care Volunteers-Half Moon...