WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where606 Greenwood PlaceJackson, MI 49203
The Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect is a great place to start!
As a CPCAN intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with Client intake
- Complete General Paperwork
- Event Plan
- Write Assessments
- Complete Research
- Communicate with other agencies and businesses
- Assist with Marketing/Advertising
- Work with the Parenting Education Class
- Make calls and answer the phone
- Distribute quarterly newsletters
- Work with the NPTC class (Nurturing Parent with Truancy Component)
- Record Meeting Minutes
- Complete Stewards of Children Training
- Attend training sessions like the Parenting Counts Workshop
If you love working with people and learning how to network CPCAN is the place for you. Supervision by the executive director of the agency provides opportunities and challenges that will assist you in your future career development.
Where do I start?
Just give us a call at (517) 788-4239 to speak to the Volunteer Coordinator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training