Advancement Data Entry Support
DONATE TO THIS
41 people are interested
Do you like working behind the scenes? Do you enjoy flexible scheduling and working independently?
Join VEAP as an Advancement-Data Entry Volunteer and support the work of our fundraising department with critical data entry projects.
- Input collected data into Raiser’s Edge data base from variety of sources including spreadsheets, reports, and other documents
- Data entry includes projects such as entering new volunteers, volunteer hours, constituent contact information, address changes, and other projects as assigned
- Verify entered data by reviewing and correcting data
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Experience with donor database, Raiser's Edge, a plus but not required- Training provided
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and follow directions
- Accurate and detail oriented
About VEAP- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People
9600 Aldrich Avenue S, Bloomington, MN 55420, US
Together, we create pathways to stronger, more hopeful, communities through access to healthy food, housing stability and supportive services.
VEAP is a basic needs and social services organization whose programs promote access to healthy foods, stable housing and transportation. VEAP’s programs are designed to address a particular need and when used together provide hope and can help avoid a financial crisis such as loss of housing, transportation or employment. Whether the hardship is from a disability, job transition, or the financial and physical stresses of aging, VEAP has been helping our neighbors in need for over 40 years in Bloomington, Richfield, and Edina.
We'll work with your schedule.
9600 Aldrich Ave SDoor A (west side of building)BloomingtonBlomington, MN 55437
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week; Flexible schedule
- Computer Skills