Person-to-Person is looking for high school age volunteers to join our Youth Group! High school students are welcome to join us weekly on Thursdays from 4 - 6 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. during the school year. Students may volunteer for all or part of the time.
Students from many different local high schools make up our Youth Group. Volunteers will have the opportunity to assist in the clothing center, sort food in the pantry, make appointments for clients, and interact with donors. If you are interested, please contact Janet King at janetking@p2pHelps.org.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or 3 hours per week
- friendly, flexible, outgoing
- Shopping Helpers - P2P Stamford
- Client Services - P2P Stamford
- Shop Weekly at the Connecticut...
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer
- Clothing Center Volunteer
- Help us run errands -Join our...
- High School Student Volunteer...
- Service with a Smile -...
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Warehouse Helpers - P2P Stamford