**"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer"**
Certified Pet Visiting Dogs needed to make visits to hospice clients who would appreciate the gift of love and understanding that these dogs convey to those who need it most. Handlers will also need to complete free volunteer training through our Heartland Hospice Volunteer program. For more information, please contact Amanda Bannon or Alexa Hansen, Volunteer Coordinators, Heartland Hospice at 484-7622.
**If you do not have a pet visitor license, ask us how you can still help!*
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...