Volunteers are needed to transport blood and blood products in LifeServe Blood Center vehicles, to hospitals in Mason City and surrounding communities within the LifeServe Blood Center service area. Drivers will be entrusted to perform their duties timely and dependably with minimal supervision under the direction of the Product Management Staff. Shifts are regular and weekday in the morning and evenings as well as Saturday mornings and are typically between 1-5 hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transport blood and blood products between LifeServe Blood Center facility, off campus mobile blood drive sites and hospitals.
- Operate and refuel corporate vehicle assigned.
- Communicate delays in delivery to LifeServe Blood Center staff via phone.
- Complete Volunteer Program orientation and training.
- Adhere to safety guidelines set forth by organizational and state statutes.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training