Consumer Counselor - Spanish Speaking
74 people are interested
The Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs Counseling Unit works to educate and be a primary outlet for constituents in Los Angeles County regarding any consumer related issues.
Through hands on training, volunteers become a professional advocate for consumer related issues.
Volunteer Opportunities May Include
Volunteers counsel consumers concerning:
- Retail Sales
- Automobile Sales
- Other Consumer Protection Issues
- Making referrals to other government and consumer protection agencies
- Distributing information concerning consumer rights and responsibilities in the marketplace
Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Strong computer skills preferred/ Basic computer skills required
Bilingual preferred but not required
Below is a link to our volunteer application:
If interested please complete and submit to Volunteer@dcba.lacounty.gov along with a copy of your most updated resume.
We'll work with your schedule.
500 West Temple Street, Room B-96Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Business Development
- Financial Literacy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hours per week
- Interest in Consumer Advocacy