I L H is seeking instructors and tutors who have a minimum of a Master's Degree or Bachelor's degree in English or Reading along with a teaching certificate and have passed the Orton-Gillingham Teacher Training for youth's with special needs. All teachers must be certificatein cognitive Impairment, All instructors and tutors possess the will, discipline, enthusiasm, and ability to teach deprived, underprivileged and special needs youth. The life skills facilitator has a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Social Work or related field. Program mentors have degrees in Social Work or related field and have experience working with the special needs population.
TODAY's YOUTH PROGRAM
When: This program is for during school hours and also after school program for the special need students who will be attending the Detroit Public Schools. This program plan to run three day per week for one hour per day unless we get help who are willing to work more hours. This is an opportunity to give back to the City who need help the most.
email your resume to email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 14 hours per weeks ( fall semster)
- have the desire to help the poor/disadvantages
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Garden Crew/ a large truck...
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher