- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center
- Have experience in marketing, advertisements or sales.
- Exhibit excellent organizational and communications skills
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible
- Build, launch and monitor marketing campaigns
- Update/maintain Marketing Calendar of events
- Be on-site during events
- Execute delivery of email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, invitations etc.
- Responsible for booking interviews with media (radio & TV) for Executive Director
- Develop a nurturing program strategy and monitor ongoing campaigns
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of the Marketing Plan and presentations.
- Writing and designing various collateral pieces, including brochures, letters and postcards, , email marketing, press releases, and media pitches
Major in Marketing, Journalism or Communications, Strong written and verbal skills a must. Strong editing and proofreading skills. Excellent grasp of communications trends and issues. Flexibility. Proficiency at Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 year
- Volunteer Instructor
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Technology Specialist
- SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Volunteer Fatherhood Coordinator
- Volunteer Medical Assistant
- Volunteer Marketing Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Baby Store Manager
- Volunteer Nursing Staff
- Volunteer/Events Coordinator
- Volunteer Peer Counselor