Meal servers create a welcoming, family-friendly dining atmosphere at Sarah's Hope. As part of our philosophy to encourage and enhance the dignity of clients we serve, Sarah's Hope staff and volunteers serve each meal to the residents restaurant-style. Volunteers assist with dining room setup, serving the meal, and light clean up after. This is a great opportunity to do service on your own or with a friend!
- Sarah's Hope Hannah More: 12041 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21136
- All volunteers must be at least 13 years of age
- Volunteers age 13-15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the service
- We ask volunteers to commit to a weekly, biweekly, or monthly service schedule so you have the opportunity to develop relationships with the families.
- Available for individuals and small groups of up to five
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Parent/guardian supervision if ages 13-15
- Background check if over 18