Drive Cancer Patients to Lifesaving Treatment in SC
DONATE TO THIS
350 people are interested
Did you know that transportation is a top need of cancer patients - and you can help?
For many cancer patients, getting to and from treatment is one of their toughest challenges. The American Cancer Society needs volunteer drivers to provide rides to treatment for people with cancer.
For more than 30 years, volunteers with the American Cancer Society Road To Recovery program have donated their time and the use of their car to make sure that people with cancer get to their lifesaving treatments. Volunteers are needed Monday - Friday, and you decide how often you want to drive.
Volunteer drivers are needed in these areas:
- Greenville (Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson Counties)
- Columbia (Lexington and Richland Counties)
- Charleston (Charleston, Berkeley, Colleton, and Dorchester Counties)
- Myrtle Beach (Florence, Georgetown, and Horry Counties)
- Aiken and Edgefield Counties
- York County
We'll work with your schedule.
All counties in South CarolinaCharleston, SC 29406
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Provide 1-2 trips per month
- Available weekdays during the day