It is time to show off your wonderful smile and warm heart as you welcome Horizon guests into the our In-patient unit at Lawlis, inside Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee.
Horizon Greeters truly enjoy their service roles as they make life-long connections with guests and staff. A Greeter Volunteer is responsible for welcoming guests to Lawlis and directing them to their proper location. Greeter Volunteers will also assist with administrative tasks that are suitable to their comfort level, to support our Hospice and Home Care departments.
This service role is perfect for anyone who is seeking an enjoyable, engaging volunteer experience.
Horizon Hospice In-Patient Unit - Mequon Open: 24/7
Contact us today for more information on how to get involved with this opportunity. We can be reached at 414-586-8332 or email at email@example.com .
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Based on your availability
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Media Marketing Internship
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Administrative volunteers make a...