The Tri for the Cure is a sprint-distance triathlon where women of all ages and fitness levels unite in a celebration of strength and passion, empowering each other to new heights of personal and athletic achievement. The Tri for the Cure Volunteers Registration is up and running. Our volunteers are our core and there are a wide range of positions, dates, and times available. From helping in the expo, transition area, to help along the swim, bike or run courses - we have a job that will suit you! We could not do it without your support and assistance.
All volunteers will receive:
- Commemorative volunteer t-shirt
- A free beer after your shift
- Plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Our unwavering gratitude for your contribution to an amazing day!
Together we can Tri and find a cure!
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-7 hour shifts
- Swim buddies need to be strong swimmers; Lifeguards must be certified .